Welcome to the causewear Web Site (‘Site’). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from the Charitywear Site. Please note that your use of the Charitywear Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (the ‘Agreement’).
By posting, distributing, sending or displaying any comment, message (including email), data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, or other content (the “User Generated Content”) to the Site, you (A) grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Charitywear a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, fully paid and sublicenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, and publicly display and perform, the User Generated Content throughout the world; (B) grant Charitywear and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User Generated Content; and (C) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the User Generated Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such User Generated Content to or through the Site; (ii) such User Generated Content is accurate and not misleading; and (iii) use and posting or other transmission of such User Generated Content does not violate these Conditions and will not violate any rights of, or cause injury to, any person or entity. You further grant Charitywear the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Charitywear’s rights in the User Generated Content by a breach of these Conditions.
User Generated Content submitted by users is deemed non-confidential and Charitywear is under no obligation to treat such User Generated Content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, Charitywear reserves the right to use the User Generated Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. Charitywear is under no obligation to offer you any payment for User Generated Content or to attribute authorship of User Generated Content to you. If, nonetheless, it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the User Generated Content, you hereby agree that (A) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Generated Content, or any derivative works of, or upgrades or updates thereto; (B) you do not oppose the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the User Generated Content by Charitywear or its agents; (C) you waive and will not claim or assert any entitlement to any moral rights of an author in any of the User Generated Content; and (D) you release Charitywear from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Charitywear by virtue of any moral rights.
This site and all contents of the site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of the site, that your use of the site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that Charitywear shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
‘CAUSEWEAR’ is a registered trademark, service mark, and/or trade name of Charitywear. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Site are the properties of the respective owners. Charitywear disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks and trade names other than its own. No use of these marks may be made without the prior written authorization of Charitywear, except as necessary to accurately identify the products or services of Charitywear.
Use of Chat Rooms, Bulletin Boards and Other Interactive Areas
The Site may contain forums, blogs, bulletin boards or other interactive areas in which you or third parties may post content, messages, materials or other items on the Site (the “Interactive Areas”). If Charitywear provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using any of the Interactive Areas, you will not post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any of the following:
- Material that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory, unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, an invasion of another individual’s privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Material that promotes illegal drug use, tobacco or firearms use;
- Material that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any individual or group, or that otherwise creates liability or violates any local, state, national or international law;
- Material that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Material that uses the names or likenesses of persons living or dead without their permission or that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited advertising or links to other commercial sites;
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers or other personally identifiable information of you or someone else;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Material that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such material is posted;
- Material that communicates messages inconsistent with the positive good will of Charitywear; or
- Material that, in the sole judgment of Charitywear, is objectionable, or which may expose Charitywear or its users to any harm.
Charitywear takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Generated Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Charitywear liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of the Interactive Areas, Charitywear is not liable for any statements, representations or User Generated Content provided by its users on this Site. Although Charitywear has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Generated Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Charitywear reserves the right, and has sole discretion, to remove without notice any User Generated Content posted or stored on the Site. Any use of the Site, including the Interactive Areas, in violation of these Conditions may result in termination or suspension of your permission to use the Site.
User Comments, Feedback, Postcards and Other Submissions
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Charitywear on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, ‘Comments’) shall be and remain Charitywear’s property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Charitywear of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Charitywear will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Charitywear is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make. You agree that Charitywear may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity. By participating in Site sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and/or requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that Charitywear may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
Charitywear’s Communications to You
You agree that Charitywear may send electronic mail to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this Site, about any of Charitywear’s products or services, or for such other purpose(s) as Charitywear deems appropriate.
Any contests or promotions described or posted on this Site shall be governed by the rules regulating such event.
All Charitywear products displayed at the Site are available for only seven days. In some cases, we may choose to bring artwork back for an additional campaign. The prices displayed at the Site are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Links to Other Web Sites and Services
This Site may contain links to outside services and resources. You acknowledge that (A) Charitywear is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites; and (B) Charitywear is not responsible for any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Charitywear is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Charitywear of the site. Any concerns regarding any such link should be directed to the particular third party website.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Charitywear.org, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
From time to time there may be information on Charitywear.org that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If you are not completely satisfied with your Charitywear.org purchase, you may return it with your invoice to Charitywear by mail at 110 E. Wilshire Ave. Suite 101 Fullerton, CA 92832. All returns do not include reimbursement of the seven dollars donated to the charity campaign of which your shirt was purchased. Please see our Return Policy below for details.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Charitywear. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Charitywear also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly, deny you access to the Site, if in Charitywear’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Charitywear, you must promptly destroy all materials, downloaded or otherwise, obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Chairtywear Ltd. Must be advised of all returns/exchanges, please email email@example.com
- Include in your email:
- Name on order
- Email on order
- Date order was placed (must be within 14 days of delivery date)
- Reason for return (if looking for an exchange, please advise what style/size/colour you would like in exchange for the returned item).
- Please do not send anything back to us without first receiving a reply from customer service.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, however, if you opted for an exchange, Charitywear will cover the costs to ship you the replacement. Please do not send anything back to us without first receiving instructions from our customer care as this may delay the processing of your refund/exchange/credit.
- All returns must be reported within 14 days of the delivery date. Returns must be sent within 7 days of receiving the return/exchange instructions from our customer care team.
- Merchandise must be unwashed and unworn
- Hangtags and shipment contents must be attached/included and undamaged.
- All returns/exchange must be returned in original shipment packaging
- A ‘return request/exchange’ e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT send item back before receiving a reply from email@example.com
- All garments are subject to inspection
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs and these are non-refundable. In cases of returns, the original shipping charge(s) are also non-refundable.
By purchasing a gift card from Charitywear, Inc. you agree to the following terms:
- Redemption: Gift cards purchased on http://www.Charitywear.org (“Gift Card(s)”) are only redeemable for merchandise at http://www.Charitywear.org. The value of any purchase made with a Gift Card will be deducted from the value of the Gift Card. If the total purchase price of the order exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, you will be required to provide another form of payment such as a credit card or Paypal transfer to complete the transaction.
- Limitations: Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or redeemed for cash value except to the extent required by law.
- Balances:To check your Gift Card balance, please contact our Support team using the Contact Support form.
- Fraud or Loss: Charitywear, Inc. is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Charitywear, Inc. reserve the right to refuse to honor a Gift Card if there is reasonable belief that the use is fraudulent, unauthorized or otherwise unlawful.
- Limitation of Liability: CAUSEWEAR, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- General Terms: Gift Cards are issued by Charitywear, Inc., a California corporation. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.